Tilted Chair recently launched Create A Comic, an app that lets iPhone and iPod touch users to create Dilbert like comics directly on their iPhone or iPod touch and share them with friends via email and Facebook.
** Best comic creation app on the iPhone! **
Ever felt the urge to start doodling some funny quips in the form of a comic but found the process of drawing characters too daunting? With Create A Comic you can create comics as easy as touch, type and share. It’s so easy even your grandmother could make comics!
Share your comic creations with your friends on Facebook directly from the app.
To see a video demonstration and tutorial visit our website: http://www.tiltedchair.com/create-a-comic
Visit our website for more details:
Tilted Chair Web SiteCreate A Comic Support
Our very first application is finally available on the AppStore! Create A Comic was inspired by the creative talents of one of Tilted Chair’s founders. On the weekends he crafts comics based on funny, mock-worthy incidents at his workplace. Unfortunately, not all of us are endowed with this talent and, even though we may have funny quips of our own, we usually find the process of drawing a comic strip too daunting. That’s where Create A Comic comes in!
With Create A Comic you can create comics as easy as TOUCH, TYPE and SHARE. It’s so easy even your grandmother could do it!
3 Easy Steps to Comic Creation
- Add characters to canvas using simple taps
- Add a speech or thought bubble by tapping on the characters and start typing text
- Finalize and share with your friends on Facebook directly from the application
Wacky and Whimsical Characters
- The application comes with many wacky characters
- Each character is available in different action poses
- Easily flip and move characters by simple taps
Share Your Creations
- Single-tap share of your comic creations to your friends on Facebook
- Save comics in your phone’s photo album to show them off or share via e-mail
So what’re you waiting for? Get Create a Comic from App Store for just $1.99!
We are working on the video tutorial for Create A Comic, should be up soon. Meanwhile, we would love to get your comments and feedback to further improve the app!